This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs connection refused (was: Re: setup.exe)
- To: "Goren Il" <gorenil at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: cvs connection refused (was: Re: setup.exe)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:02:54 +0200
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Goren Il schrieb am 2001-08-29, 9:35:
>I tried the same (even running cvs from rxvt!) - still I get "connection
>Is there any restriction on the connecting computer?
>Should I define something on my Win2K machine (enable SSH, configure it
>Gerrit - as you managed to connect - can you please send me a tarball of the
>sources, to save me time?
They are at the mirrors:
To build it you need winsup-src && cygwin-src
IIRC your were looking for setup sources, they are in winsup.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html