This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: link(2) and atomic file creation on NFS
- To: James Youngman <james at free-lunch dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: link(2) and atomic file creation on NFS
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:40:34 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
James Youngman wrote:
> This seems not to work under Cygwin B20.1 (over NT4).
There have been approximately 12 billion changes in the network layer of
cygwin over the last two years since B20.1 was current. Please update
to cygwin-1.3.x and see if your problems have already been fixed.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html