This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Windows 2000: "WARNING: terminal is not fully functional" and pro blems with vi
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Windows 2000: "WARNING: terminal is not fully functional" and pro blems with vi
- From: Nick Drage <nickd at metastasis dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:23:03 +0100
- References: <FBE90DFC240BA541B38A43F39913A16D018210E9@xmb02crdge>
- Reply-To: Nick Drage <nickd at metastasis dot demon dot co dot uk>
On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 09:59:04AM -0400, Schmiederer, John (CRD) wrote:
> As of a couple days ago, my cygwin terminal has been acting up.
> Whenever I use the 'less' command I get the warning that my terminal is
> not fully functional. When I use vi, the cursor never moves from the top
> left corner. I can type the command to go to line five and then insert or
> delete characters, but I can't see my self doing it. Also, the colors for
> vi variables and comments and everything else changed.
What do you get from the output of
If it doesn't come back with
and then see how you get on.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html