This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PASS Crypt-IDEA-1.01 cygwin-multi 1.3.2(0.3932)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: PASS Crypt-IDEA-1.01 cygwin-multi 1.3.2(0.3932)
- From: Ian Grigg <iang at systemics dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:54:14 -0400
- References: <3B8FCA29.9115.152CDC7@localhost>
- Reply-To: iang at systemics dot com
"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:
> So this module isn't supported or maintained anymore?
Not really. There is a little stuff on the cryptix site,
at http://www.cryptix.org/products/perl/index.html but
that is more historical.
> It is free?
Absolutely and utterly free. All Cryptix stuff has now
been passed over to the Cryptix Foundation Limited, and
is published under a 2-clause BSD-style licence:
Systemics passed over all its rights to Cryptix Foundation
several years ago.
> No maintainer?
In the CPAN sense, i suspect not.
> Would you mind if i take over the maintenance for this module?
Sure, go for it! I'm not even sure how the CPAN modules
got started, and whether Systemics ever had anything to
so with it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html