This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin problem
- To: Mohammad Saleem <mohammad_saleem_1999 at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: cygwin problem
- From: Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>
- Date: 31 Aug 2001 18:11:28 +0200
- Cc: andrew dot markebo at telelogic dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Suggestion, clean it up, follow the uninstallation instructions in the
FAQ (hey second time in a short period me mentioning it)
http://www.cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#SEC15, reinstall cygwin into
c:\cygwin, don't touch c:\unix!! see if cygwin works, then you can
start experimenting with c:\unix.
/ Mohammad Saleem <email@example.com> wrote:
| Hello again,
| Actually, I have installed gnu software to generate
| a gcc cross compiler and
| under this director i.e. /gcc-ppc
| I would like to have gcc powerPc compiler.
This is nothing we know of here.. How come you mix it up with cygwin?
Do the powerpc compiler need cygwin or??
The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html