[ANNOUNCEMENT] Inaccuracy in cygwin 1.3.3 release announcement

I wanted to let everyone know that I screwed up in my description of how
to use dumper.exe in the recent cygwin 1.3.3 release announcement.

I had asked Egor Duda to make some changes to dumper's command line
arguments that would obviate the need for a dumper.bat file.  Egor was
kind enough to make the changes that I asked for.

Previously, I'd already added a dumper.bat file to the release and
release announcement.  However, I forgot to change the release
announcement after Egor made his change.

So, the dumper.bat in the cygwin-1.3.3-1 release uses the old dumper.exe
command-line syntax and will not work correctly.

To rectify this, I've modified the cygwin tar files.  There is now a
cygwin-1.3.3-2 with a modified dumper.bat which uses the correct
arguements.

There is no reason to *use* dumper.bat, though.  It is there only to
accomodate people who read my last release announcement but somehow
missed this one.  It will be removed in 1.3.4.

So, here is the revised announcement:

- dumper.exe now comes with cygwin releases by default.  With dumper.exe
  you can actually have cygwin produce linux-style core dumps.  To use,

       set CYGWIN=error_start=c:/cygwin/bin/dumper.exe

  Then if your cygwin application enters into a state where a core dump
  would be produced under linux (e.g., SIGSEGV, SIGBUS, etc.) dumper.exe
  will be called to produce the core file.  You can then use gdb to
  inspect the result.  (dumper contributed by Egor Duda)

FYI,
cgf