Re: "Couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout" error with MS Terminal Server

FWIW, I'm sure that Robert's assessment of the situation is correct.
No one is working on this or is likely to work on it in the future.

Just to be even more blunt, I'm not really interested in getting
Microsoft's terminal server working with cygwin and I'll bet that this
sentiment is shared by the rest of the "core developers".

However, as always, I'll happily review a patch.

cgf