AW: texconfig rehash not working on Win98

Hello Jerome,

thanks for answering my question.

Deleting the ls-R file did the job, but
not as you would expect.

After deleting the file, 'texconfig rehash'
still has no effect.

But when you then run 'texconfig confall',
the first thing thats being done is to call
mktexlsr, and then it works.

So, now tell me anyone, whats the difference
between the mktexlsr calls in option 'confall'
and 'rehash'?

Because on WinNT 'texconfig rehash' rebuilds
the ls-R file regardless if its there or not
or how old it is.

Bye

Clemens