Cygwin hosed. Clean Install?

Is there a way to completely clear core on cygwin and start over?  My
current state is if I type mount, cygwin closes and if I try to vi a
file I get "vim.exe - Entry Point Not Found" and
"...bind_text_domain_codeset ... not in ... cygintl.dll".

This all started when I added a third tape drive.  I have since removed
the drive and reinstalled the drivers for the other two drives.  They
work properly under NT Backup.

I have deleted the registry entries for tape mount points in
HKEY_Local_Machine>Software>Cygnus Solutions>cygwin>mount v2 and
HKEY_Current_User>Software>Cygnus Solutions>cygwin>mount v2 for all
users who may have mounted a tape.  After doing that, for a moment, I
could type mount alone without crashing cygwin, but after trying another
tape mount, nothing works.

I love cygwin.  I need cygwin.  Can someone help me get it back?