Re: [1.3.3] breaks serial i/o?

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 10:39:34PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>However, before we reach this drastic step, I'd *really* suggest at
>least trying the 5.1 branch of gdb.  Your errors sound very similar
>to others that were reported with ARM.  It is very possible that
>they were fixed subsequent to 5.0.

I have just spelunked through the cvs logs in the rdi-share directory
and it looks like most relevant changes to gdb for arm/rdi did make
it into gdb 5.0 so this probably is not going to hold out much promise.

>From looking at gdb's code it seems like select is returning a TRUE
for something to select on the serial line but when it is time to
read something, apparently nothing is available.

I guess I really will have to make a cable and connect my linux and
windows systems to test this...

cgf