urgent assistance

Dear Sir,
                                                                    REQUEST FOR  ASSISTANCE
 I am the eldest son of  the late Aloys Muzalia Wakyebwa (a foremost human rights activist
in the Democratic Republic of Congo). My father died in September 2000 as a result of the
inhumane
treatment meted out on him while in prison by the RCD Government of Goma and Rwanda
allies. However, it is particularly important to mention here that before the death of my
father, he was a
successful businessman and his business empire includes real estate, exportation,  and
consultant services which cut across Africa. He was able to accumulate enough money
both  in local and
foreign currencies through his business empire.  His entire business has been on the
upward trend over the past ten years, bringing his net profit during the period under  review
to twenty eight
million U.S dollars ($28,000,000). This of course does not include his assets which are
already running into millions of dollars. Having said all this, there was a twist in my father’s
success story
following  his confrontation with the RCD-Goma and Rwandam attack on the Congolese
people. My father being a human right activist, criticized this attack. This infuriated them
and he was
clamped into jail until he died in September. Fortunately, before the arrest of my father, his
attorney acting upon his instructions, transferred the sum of twenty -eight million U.S dollars
($28,000,000) from his local banks to a security firm. He did this for fear of this accounts
being frozen.
 Following my father’s death, the entire family decided to seek political asylum in Lome-
Togo, as the eldest son of my late father and according to our tradition in Africa. I have now
inherited all my
father’s wealth. I was then advised by my father’s attorney (presently my attorney) to seek
the assistance of someone based in your country to receive the amount in question being
($28,000,000).
Since I have the intention of relocating my family there with the aim of settling down there
and investing. I have decided to give you 10% of the $28,000.000.
To finalize this transaction you will have to contact me via my e-mail. and please include
your
phone/fax numbers Further discussions will be centered on how and when we shall be
meeting.
I shall expect you to keep this transaction confidential due to the present circumstance of
my family.
I urgently await your response.

Yours faithfully

Anthony.U. Muzalia