Setup Documentation

Hi folks,

	Just a quick question.  I've checked both Cygwin faqs and done a google search.

	Can't seem to find any documentation specifically targetted for setup.exe outside of where I
can find the setup source code (winsup).

	Is there any pre-generated documentation available for setup outside of source code?  Does
such documentation even exist?  If so, where might I find it?

	Thanks,

		Paul G.