Re: key permission problem $CYGWIN=ntea, OPENSSH

Good point.  I guess that also indicates that ntea is checked at run-time
by Cygwin and not just DLL load time (since Robert's test changed behavior
just by adding and removing ntea).  I know the subset of CYGWIN settings
that initialize at load time only is small but I can never seem to
remember which ones, beyond tty, are load time only.  Clearly, ntea isn't
load time only.  I'll see if I can get my poor memory to keep this
little tid-bit around for a while! ;-)