setup test #4

Ok, we're down to the little stuff. (after yet another upload).

remaining TODO's:
Src tickbox / source only can be confusing.
Set the screen size for 640x480 users

recently completed TODO's:
* installed packages aren't automatically upgraded.
* Dependencies should not trigger alterations to user actions for
installed packages that have any action other than uninstall.
* Wide descriptions can get truncated - ie SSMTP
* SKIP and KEEP sometimes appearing for the same package.

keep the feedback coming please, this is great.

Can the testers please retry now?

please, pay special attention to the remaining TODO's: would it confuse
you the way the source action /src tickbox interact?

If the confusion is bearable, I'd really like to call this version 'it'
once I set the window size to a 640x480 usable template..

The long term goal for source downloads is to let them be selected
separately from the binaries, either as separate source packages, or as
a completely independent spin control where the current src box it.

The reason that there is a 'source only' in the New column is to handle
the case where a user doesn't have the package installed, and doesn't
want the binary installed - how do they indicate that they want just the
source. "Skip + src=ticked" doesn't really make sense.

Rob