Re: Trouble Building Mozilla 0.9.5

Folks, mozilla hasn't been ported to cygwin. Second, there's no evidence
that n matrix is actually trying to build a cygwinized mozilla.

AFAICT, n matrix is just spamming random lists for help with his "problem"
-- he sent an identical message for help building mozilla to the XEmacs-nt
mailing list.

Recommend ending this thread unless nmatrix explains how his problem
relates to cygwin.  (Or XEmacs <g>)

--Chuck