Re: setup program problem

Please provide more information. Tell us all the selections you made
when you ran setup.exe, e.g. install for all, or "just me" etc (as many
as you can remember). Send this to the list.

 >when I try to run it

When you try to run what?

Please provide more info and more detail. How do you expect anyone to be
able to help you when we don't know anything about the problem?

Thanks,
Peter

turn787@aol.com wrote:

> i downloaded all the programs.  I installed them.  Now when I try to run it I
> get cygwin1.dll not found.
> Help
>
> --

Your mouse has moved.