Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.5-1

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I will.  I just reran my standard script and all of the files went back
> to their rightful location.  I wonder how in the world that happened.

Are you going to need to bump the version for the mirrors to get the updated
file?  Is there any reason to worry about the additional files (aside from the
minimal diskspace consumed)?  Will we need to explicitly uninstall the cygwin
package to remove the files?

John

--
John Peacock