about cygwin setup

	I have a comment about setup.exe.  How come you don't have an option
to download everything including the source for all the packages that is
being offered?  I just want the latest version of everything including the
source.  When I first started setup.exe, I thought that I would be able to
switch between stable versions, to current versions to experimental versions
of every package that I can select with one click.  Instead, I had to click
30-50 different packages, click 3-5 times on each package to determine if I
want to skip, ver.1, or ver. 1.1, and don't even mention that if I want the
source that I have to click that too - it's becoming too much for a
Microsoft mouse jock!  I appreciate all the choices and I do understand that
you have to check dependencies to make sure that everything works together.
There is just sometimes that my lazy ass don't want to have to click much.
Heck, I want an automatic feed if I can help it.  Where is the source to
setup.exe so that I can see what it takes to change it?  Will it be hard?
Please reply to me since I don't subscribe to the mailing list.