Re: Linking to commercial dll's

Jade,

I tried your recommended gcc string but no luck. Compiler reports that it
can't resolve references to functions in the dll. Same as if I specify no
filename.lib at all.

Thanks for reponse. Any other ideas greatly appreciated.

david

                    Jade
                    <jade@titan.um       To:     "David Westbury" <David.Westbury@ipaper.com>
                    cc.cu>               cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: Linking to commercial dll's
                    11/15/2001
                    08:44 AM

El jue, 15 nov 2001, escribiste:

> gcc -g myprog.c  -o myprog  /<path to commercial dll>/filename.dll

Sorry for sending tthis twice but i made a mistake
you should type :

>gcc -g myprog.c  -o myprog  /<path to commercial lib files of
commarcial dll>/filename.lib --
Jade