From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb@nyckelpiga.de>
To: "Max Bowsher" <maxb@ukf.net>
Cc: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: Info dumps core

Hallo Max,

2001-11-20 16:20:48, du schriebst:

> Many programs seem to dump core when given certain input at the momemt.
> Here's my list of failures:

> m4: run autoconf in dir winsup/cinstall from CVS
> groff: run man 5 rsyncd.conf
> sh: after running a configure script, there's often a sh.exe.stackdump
file
> lying around

No, no, something with your setup is wrong, some files corrupted?
What type are your mounts?  Tried to reinstall package cygwin and others?
I just had problems with perl, something was corrupted with my installed
version and modules cannot be build, I just reinstalled it and it's ok. now.

Gerrit
--
convey Information Systems GmbH                   http://www.convey.de/
                                                  Vitalisstraße 326-328