This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Setup.exe "other URL" functionality
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 23:35:10 +1100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Setup.exe "other URL" functionality
- References: <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKOECACIAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gary, it may be that the new files you gave me were in dos mode, and
that CVS is having trouble only with files that are in the repo in dos
I've run d2u on window.*, proppage.cc and propsheet.cc and checked them
in. (The whole file showed as changed).
Can you see if this has made life easier for you with cvs diff (only on
those 4 files).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html