This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MIT Kfw SDK w/ Cygwin? Trying to build OpenSSH w/ GSS-API on Cygwin...
- From: Jeffrey Altman <jaltman at columbia dot edu>
- To: Nicolas Williams <Nicolas dot Williams at ubsw dot com>
- Cc: Danilo Almeida <dalmeida at MIT dot EDU>, krbdev at MIT dot EDU, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:32:01 EST
- Subject: Re: MIT Kfw SDK w/ Cygwin? Trying to build OpenSSH w/ GSS-API on Cygwin...
- Reply-to: jaltman at columbia dot edu
Or just try to compile Krb5 with Cygwin.
> Then again, tracing this with GDB makes me believe Jeff... :/
> Oh well. I'll have to give Heimdal a try then...
Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer C-Kermit 8.0 available now!!!
The Kermit Project @ Columbia University includes Telnet, FTP and HTTP
http://www.kermit-project.org/ secured with Kerberos, SRP, and
email@example.com OpenSSL. Interfaces with OpenSSH
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html