This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebase for setup (curl)
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth at MarathonOil dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:25:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: rebase for setup (curl)
- References: <6EB31774D39507408D04392F40A10B2BC1FEA1@FDYEXC202.mgroupnet.com>
On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 10:11:48AM -0500, Roth, Kevin P. wrote:
> > Determine why cygcurl-2.dll and possibly other DLLs do not
> > tolerate rebasing.
> I'm the curl maintainer.
> Fair warning - I'm probably not going to be much help here
> (as far as figuring out why it's not relocatable), however
> if you can tell me what to do to fix it, or have any questions
> you want me to try and answer, I'll do my best.
Thanks for your offer to help.
Do you get any auto-import warnings during the building of cygcurl-2.dll?
Warning: resolving _stdscr by linking to __imp__stdscr (auto-import)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html