This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compiled mmv utility for cygwin - where to put
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Joachim Walter" <J dot Walter at lrz dot uni-muenchen dot de>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:41:30 +1100
- Subject: Re: compiled mmv utility for cygwin - where to put
- References: <3C386375.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Join email@example.com, and read http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joachim Walter" <J.Walter@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 1:47 AM
Subject: compiled mmv utility for cygwin - where to put
> Hi all,
> I compiled the nice tool "mmv" by Vladimir Lanin, which allows to copy
> (move/link/append) multiple files by wildcard patterns very flexibly,
> for cygwin 1.3.6.
> I want to make the binary available to other people for download. On
> cygwin website there is a form for announcing that.
> (http://cygwin.com/post-article.html), but you have to specify a URL
> download, and I don't have a website. Is there any way to put the
> utility on the cygwin webpage, or can it be added to the distribution?
> Greetings, Joachim
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html