This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Heimdal 0.4e and Cygwin
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Nicolas Williams <Nicolas dot Williams at ubsw dot com>
- Cc: heimdal-discuss at sics dot se, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 13:43:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Heimdal 0.4e and Cygwin
- References: <20020104161151.U20045@wdr.com>
Nicolas Williams wrote:
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --disable-otp ; make
> Works, well, almost works.
[ snip ]
> - The same klist.exe binary in /tmp/heimdal-0.4e/kuser/klist.exe works,
> but, the *same* binary, located in /usr/local/bin/. Then again, if I
> copy klist.exe to /usr/bin/ it works.
What do you mean - it doesn't work ? Does it print something ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html