This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
CVS archive rsync failure
- From: John Jones <john at algor dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 14:59:00 +0000
- Subject: CVS archive rsync failure
- Organization: Algorithmics
maybe people saw my original post...
I would consider it very bad practice to only have one copy of the main
CVS repository (I am sure a tape is somewhere but the net is a good medium)
I am offering to back up the CVS repository via rsync
this was even outlined on the old cygnus site and I used to do it for gcc
since the redhat domain move I have not been trying the gcc now I would
like to try and mirror cygwin
but it just fails when I try
any advice ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html