This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: announcements trapped by anti-viral filter
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:18:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: announcements trapped by anti-viral filter
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 08:03:19AM -0800, Joshua Franklin wrote:
>Well, I guess I'll post this to the cygwin list then. I thought the
>whole point of a mailing list was to have a place where people could
>get a problem solved and others can search for the same problem later.
>I knew of a way around a stupid corporate virus filter.
>So, I posted to the original list and CC'd the poster. I thought it
The original list *was* firstname.lastname@example.org, not email@example.com.
>might be confusing to someone searching the archives to find a message
>on cygwin-apps with no reply.
What I found confusing was that you moved the thread to cygwin-apps.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html