This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: uninstall target for cygwin/Makefile.in
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:51:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: uninstall target for cygwin/Makefile.in
- References: <007201c1950a$06f0cae0$865c07d5@BRAMSCHE>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 11:24:44AM +0100, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>on working with temporay cygwin builds and installations I missed an uninstall option of a
>local build and installed cygwin.dll. The appended patch added this functionality to
>cygwin/Makefile. If someone find this useful to integrate, please use it otherwise forget it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html