This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin console
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Kiran Prakash <kiran_prakash_2k at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 11:23:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin console
- References: <200201081613.g08GDJd28360@mail.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
No personal cygwin email, please.
On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 09:45:00PM +0530, Kiran Prakash wrote:
>>>cygwin's pty emulation doesnt even work with some cygwin apps
>>>(for example talk, the message telling the user about the talk is
>>Uh. Yeah. Right. Swallowed. Sure.
>Seriously, "who" reports a different tty from the "tty" command
>if im using rxvt. thus the talk message always goes to the
>background console, and i cant even force it to the proper
>rxvt console, since im not logged in to that console
>according to who.
>kiran tty0 Jan 8 21:40
>I asked this once on the list, but no one replied. :P
>Thanks lots for listening (even for that kind of a sceptic reply ...),
>Do You Yahoo!?
>Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
firstname.lastname@example.org Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html