This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: windows 98 message: the required cygxpm-nox4.dll not found
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Ralph Buse <rbuse1 at gwdg dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:46:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: windows 98 message: the required cygxpm-nox4.dll not found
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <E16Nz7Xemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
2002-01-08 17:30:55, du schriebst:
> Thanks for help. I hadn't set my path. And I simply don't have the DLL file.
> But: In which package is it? Is it in the xfree-distribution or in the normal
xpm-nox in the `normal' Cygwin netrelease.
> one? Special Feature in any of these? Or do you recommend the xemacs native
> windows installation? I couldn't find any pros or cons on your (or the
> xemacs-) site.
I run Xemacs based on Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html