This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Potential problems with cygwin GCC and -mno-cygwin switch
- From: "Soren Andersen" <soren_andersen at speedymail dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 01:43:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Potential problems with cygwin GCC and -mno-cygwin switch
- Reply-to: soren_andersen at speedymail dot org
> Hmm. Have you been reading the mingw mailing lists? That wasn't clear. I
> don't see any messages from you but I've only been archiving them since
> August or so.
And ... does that (august of 2001) seem like a long time ago, to you? So
that you can feel pretty confident about being aware of what things have
been like since that community began to nucleate? Hmm.
No, Chris, you'd definitely have to access archives back WAY further to
find messages posted by me. Years further.
I can see you love to scrap. You are pretty good, although I've met better
Ur-nitpickers in my time. But pretty darn good! ;-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html