This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [avail for test] ncurses-5.2-8 and libncurses6-5.2-8
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:04:41 +1100
- Subject: Re: [avail for test] ncurses-5.2-8 and libncurses6-5.2-8
- References: <3C3BE9EE.email@example.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Wilson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 5:57 PM
Subject: [avail for test] ncurses-5.2-8 and libncurses6-5.2-8
> I've placed updated versions of these two packages on sourceware, but
> have marked them 'test'. In order to install them, you must use setup
> and pick the 'Exp'erimental radio button on the chooser.
Note: You can also install them by clicking on the version number to the
right of the package name until your desired version is selected.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html