This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing gcc program
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Austin Lanham <alanham at axp745 dot gsfc dot nasa dot gov>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:49:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: missing gcc program
- References: <email@example.com>
Use the setup program to install it! :)
If you want more information on why this happened, you can try
searching the mailing list with keyword "setup.exe".
Austin Lanham wrote:
> I downloaded and installed the latest version of cygwin today and for some
> reason there is not gcc program. I changed my PATH variable and
> everything but gcc is simply not there. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html