This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [avail for test] ncurses-5.2-8 and libncurses6-5.2-8
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: watanabe at sigmaitec dot co dot jp
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:29:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [avail for test] ncurses-5.2-8 and libncurses6-5.2-8
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tadashi Watanabe wrote:
>>>>>>On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 01:57:50 -0500
>>>>>>email@example.com(Charles Wilson) said:
> cwilson> Can somebody verify that they can now build packages without
> cwilson> -DBROKEN_LINKER when previously that switch was required?
> I have succeeded in building lynx2.8.5dev.7, without -DBROKEN_LINKER.
Great! Thanks for the confirmation.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html