This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cross compiler
- From: ROLAND <roland_asmann at yahoo dot com>
- To: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:55:06 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Cross compiler
--- Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Of course you can build the cross compiler yourself.
> I've made some
> scripts that automate this:
Well, this does not completely answer my question, but
the first part is there.
If I do not use these scripts, doe I need some extra
stuff then or is it just as simple as typing
What I mean by extra stuff is, like for instance
DJGPP, you need a special package to configure GCC for
Is this the case for cygwin too?
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html