This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cross compiler
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: ROLAND <roland_asmann at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 09 Jan 2002 17:05:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cross compiler
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <email@example.com>
ROLAND <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Well, this does not completely answer my question, but
> the first part is there.
I'm sorry, but your questions are a bit vague to me.
> If I do not use these scripts, doe I need some extra
> stuff then or is it just as simple as typing
> 'configure --target=i386-pc-cygwin'??
If you don't use these scripts, you must do what they do anyway; build
and install cross binutils, and get configure-settings, paths and
compile settings right.
> What I mean by extra stuff is, like for instance
> DJGPP, you need a special package to configure GCC for
I don't know anything about djgpp.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html