This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Recurring message? Re: Anyone got mod_perl working?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: "Eric M. Monsler" <emonsler at beamreachnetworks dot com>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:05:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: Recurring message? Re: Anyone got mod_perl working?
- Organization: convey Information Systems GmbH
- References: <BLEDKFLJDLPNJONGFLHNMELIBPAB.firstname.lastname@example.org><3C3C7B87.C294F5E@beamreachnetworks.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
2002-01-09 19:04:22, du schriebst:
> Very very sorry to spam the list, but is anyone else getting repeat
> copies of this message?
No problem here.
> I've got 6 in total, two more today. I haven't really seen this from
> the list or our corporate email before. If no one else has seen it, I
> can safely go complain to our sysadmin.
Go ahead complaining;)
> Dan Horne wrote:
>> Hi Gerrit
>> thanks for your notes. I neglected to mention that I did symbolically link
>> the liberl.a library. Unfortunately, I think I may have hit the wall in
>> getting Apache::Request working, and according to one note that I've found
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html