This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Copy and Paste into Console
- From: "Rob" <relaxedrob at optushome dot com dot au>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:34:24 +1100
- Subject: Copy and Paste into Console
I have been searching through the archives but the responses I found
confused me a bit.
If I cannot find a .inputrc file, should I create one?
If so, where should I put it?
What entries would work to allow:
- paste into console from a right click;
- paste into console from a ctrl+v combination;
- copy from console from a left click (with text selected);
- copy from console from a ctrl+c combination.
Thanks for any help!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html