This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Having a bad time with g++ under cygwin
- From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey at cyberscrub dot com>
- To: "Cygwin" <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:52:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: Having a bad time with g++ under cygwin
- Organization: CyberScrub LLC
Thanx for the idea. It got rid of the "undefined references" but not the "multiple
definitions". I really don't know where it gets that from.
1/9/2002 11:59:45 PM, "Matthew Smith" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>Try linking with g++ instead of ld.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html