This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Having a bad time with g++ under cygwin
- From: Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey at cyberscrub dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:09:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: Having a bad time with g++ under cygwin
- Organization: CyberScrub LLC
OK - I got rid of those but I still get the multiple definitions. All the symbols with multiple definitions
are ones that I create, btw.
1/10/2002 1:21:33 AM, Christopher Faylor <email@example.com> wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 12:52:25AM -0500, Benjamin Scherrey wrote:
>> Thanx for the idea. It got rid of the "undefined references" but not the "multiple
>>definitions". I really don't know where it gets that from.
>You don't need the -lm -lstdc++ -lkernel32.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html