This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Downloading problems - either won't D/L at all or truncates over 1MB
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "$Bill Luebkert" <dbe at wgn dot net>,<soren_andersen at fastmail dot fm>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:01:31 +1100
- Subject: Re: Downloading problems - either won't D/L at all or truncates over 1MB
- References: <3C3BAF70.10775.2E4A84@localhost> <3C3D4952.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "$Bill Luebkert" <email@example.com>
> You would think it would be easy to save the selections to a disk file
> (as are the servers etc) and reload on request.
It's not all that hard. Someone needs time and motivation. Also there
are some compromises due to the fact that setup acts as a half-a**ed
mirroring tool (the download mode) which is not allowed to store files
in any globall meaningful place if cygwin is not installed.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html