This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rxvt ignores (displays!) escape codes
- From: Neil Bird <neil at fnxweb dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:58:21 +0000
- Subject: rxvt ignores (displays!) escape codes
- Organization: Thales Sensors (but only on behalf of myself)
- Reply-to: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
If I run up the cygwin bash (presukably under some flavour of
cmd.exe), and then run rxvt, I get a new window with TERM=xterm
as expected, but all attempts to print escape codes print '\e'!
Cursor movement's shot to hell too; pressing 'up' actually
moves the cursor in the window as opposed to recalling the
What've I done wrong? I don't recall messing with TERMINFO
and the like.
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
ls: .signature: No such file or directory
[neil@fnx ~]# exit
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html