This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- From: "Alexei Lioubimov" <alexeipobox at mtu-net dot ru>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:28:32 +0300
- Subject: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
Is it very difficult to give just a short answer?
Help, please! --
I'm trying to get the solution and sent this questions to cygwin list and to
list already twice -- but the result is poor -- i got no concrete answer!
I CAN NOT USE ONE OF THE MAIN DEVELOPMENT TOOLS -- CVS,
because "cvs co -r <tag>" is not working under Cygwin!!!
I tried a "cvs co -r mytag myproj" and receive the following:
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot open directory .../CVS/mypoj/Attic: Not a
Is it impossible to checkout a tag or revision if module doesn't
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html