This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- From: Mark Himsley <mark at mdsh dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:51:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- References: <002001c19a0e$c681cea0$5f65bcd4@ndg>
On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:28:32 +0300 you wrote:
>I CAN NOT USE ONE OF THE MAIN DEVELOPMENT TOOLS -- CVS,
>because "cvs co -r <tag>" is not working under Cygwin!!!
>I tried a "cvs co -r mytag myproj" and receive the following:
>cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot open directory .../CVS/mypoj/Attic: Not a
>Is it impossible to checkout a tag or revision if module doesn't
Assuming that the CVS client is running under cygwin, you do not say if the
CVS server is also running under cygwin or the method you are using to
connect to the CVS server.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html