This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- From: John Marshall <jmarshall at acm dot org>
- To: Matthew Smith <matts at bluesguitar dot org>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>, Alexei Lioubimov <alexeipobox at mtu-net dot ru>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:22:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- References: <002001c19a0e$c681cea0$5f65bcd4@ndg> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 01:44:28PM -0600, Matthew Smith wrote:
>> I'm trying to get the solution and sent this questions to cygwin list
>> and to cvs list already twice -- but the result is poor -- i got no
>> concrete answer!
> Berating volunteers is probably not going to help your cause.
Indeed. But what I don't understand is that I thought Alexei asked the
question very well here
and got a very useful answer here
and you can see the resulting checkin here
Maybe Alexei just needs to subscribe to the list or remember to read
responses to his messages in the web archives?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html