Re: Compiling apps to Mingw32 with cygwin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Leichter" <>
> Sorry... I left that out. Yes, I do have an accessible
> and I am looking at the configure script. It just searches for gcc. It
> doesn't bother to look for the prefixed tool.

Are you sure? Here's the output of a configure script here.

Administrator@LIFELESSWKS /usr/src/squid/t
$ ../auth_rewrite/configure --host=i686-pc-linux --build=i686-pc-cygwin
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles...
*****checking for i686-pc-linux-gcc... no******
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output...

If you don't see that line, then one or more tests are missing from your

these two should enable that functionality.

Unsubscribe info:
Bug reporting: