This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc version 2.95.3-5: assert() does not work as expected
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:29:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: gcc version 2.95.3-5: assert() does not work as expected
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 12:17:52PM +0100, Torrisi Fabio wrote:
>Please consider the following bug:
>assert does not work as written in the manual
>If I register a signal handler for SIGABRT it does not get called by assert
Yes, that was definitely a problem. It's been around for a while too.
Thanks for the test case. This is fixed in the sources and will be in
in tonight's cygwin snapshot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html