This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: start up directory
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Rob <relaxedrob at optushome dot com dot au>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:38:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: start up directory
- References: <PKEEKEEIHKANEHFMEKENIEPGCMAA.email@example.com>
> Howdy all!
> How do I change my start up directory?
> And is usr/bin the right place for me to put scripts I want to be able to
> run from anywhere?
Probably not. Put them in /usr/local/bin , but make sure that $PATH
contains that directory.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html