This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[OT] Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:27:00 -0500
- Subject: [OT] Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- References: <17B78BDF120BD411B70100500422FC6309E420@IIS000>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 06:24:49PM +0100, Bernard Dautrevaux wrote:
>>Why do I keep thinking about "hen's teeth"?
>Perhaps because after nearly 100 million years, Kollar, E. J. and
>Fisher were able in 1980 to grw some? see
>http://zygote.swarthmore.edu/prox1.html for description and even of
>photography of it... :-)
Interesting! Thanks for the link.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html