This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bad link
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:52:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: bad link
- References: <OE55YTjr8cU6xfPTeip00006399@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 06:36:42PM +0100, Yuri wrote:
>Page Not Found (404)
>We're sorry! The page you are looking for has been moved or no longer
>Please search for it, or go to the redhat.com home page.
>also present in various link page (home, faq, etc.)
It was fixed on the main page quite some time ago. It is still in the FAQ,
though. Thanks for the report.
>advise that you accept on e-mail TEXT-ONLY !
You seem to be mildly confused. This is already mentioned on the mailing list
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html